cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decipher: Get Next Completed Batch -> Response is always "False"

MartinMayrhofer
Level 4
Hello,

i'm evaluating Decipher. I have uploaded documents into batches and verified the data. In batch history this batches are marked as completed. So i tried to get documenta data in Blueprism demo process but everytime i run the "Get Next Completed Batch" the "Batch Available" data item is "False".

The Decipher Server plugin is installed and i don't get any error message. What could be the problem so that i can get data?
3 REPLIES 3

henrynli
Staff
Staff
Hi Martin,
Please check your RabbitMQ to confirm if there is message waiting to be picked up and make sure you used the correct queue name.

JeevanR
Level 5
Hi Martin,

This issue you are experiencing is due to wrong configuration of rabbitmq, please reconfigure It and check again.

also you can change the export settings to XML and check if you can retrieve the output as an excel file.

Best Regards,
Jeevan Rangaraju
Jeevan Rangaraju - AD01 Certified RPA Professional Associate Consultant Ernst & Young LLP Bangalore, India Email - jjeevan152@gmail.com

MartinMayrhofer
Level 4
I tried different things and the simple solution was that i had to upload a new batch after the installation of the server plugin. Now it works and i can read document data in Blueprism processes.