cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty with spying regions with Internet explorer ?

sufyans
Level 3
Has anyone faced any issues with region mode identification on internet explorer version 10 ? I have come across a situation where while spying region mode, the screenshot taken and opened in region editor shows blank. If the same is done on other browsers like chrome etc. the screenshot is fine. Let me know if anyone faced the same issue, and came up with any kind of a solution? Cheers.
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Sufyan, What version of Blue Prism are you using? A fix to a similar sounding problem was made available in v4.2.50. Thanks Kev Blue Prism Product Team

Hi Kev, Using v4.2.47. Regards.

Hi Sufyan, If you are able to, it sounds like it might be worth taking one of the recent releases and revalidating if you get the same issue. There have been two releases since v4.2.47 - v4.2.50 and v4.2.55. You can find them under Product -> Releases. If you still experience any problems it is probably worth raising a ticket with the support team. Kevin Whittingham Product team blueprism

Peter_Thomas
Level 2
Hi - Should I assume that Internet Explorer 11 is supported through BP 4.2.55? Trying to work through some of the browser training exercises and encountering a spy-mode problem too. (Will not highlight element to map browser elements...)