Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling Work Queue Snapshot Procedure

HongJooChoi
Staff
Staff
Hi, Community.

Is there any way to disable Work Queue Snapshot Procedure or configure the interval?
Currently, BPServer seems to be fetching data every 30 seconds as shown below.

18068.png

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards

------------------------------
HongJoo Choi
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Hongjoo,

You can go to the reporting section under 'System' configuration in the your system tab and then select the option 'Work Queue Snapshots'. Select the appropriate configuration line item which is set up in your environment and the click on 'Edit Configuration'. On the next window that appears, you can check all the configuration settings and ensure if the appropriate queues are selected and also change the time interval as well as shown below:

18062.png

----------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

Hi, Devneet

Thank you for the swift response.

The thing is that I do not have any item enlisted in the setting. So, basically I don't understand why the BPServer is fetching the WQ Snapshot every 30 seconds or perhaps I have done something before unconsciously, which I can't find.

Would there be any other setting related to this function, i.e., WQ Snapshot procedure?

18064.png

18065.png

Regards

HongJoo Choi