Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! BP Integration with Git and Bitbucket

Hi All,Can we integrate Blue Prism 6.9 with Version Controlled Systems like Git and Bitbucket?I know my data like Processes, credentials etc.. will be saving in LocalDB. But I want to save in Git or Bitbucket (It is Client Requirement)Can we do that?...

Selection of RPA Project, Feasibility

What are all points need to be considered while doing a Technical feasibility study of a RPA project. Spying few elements of the application to check if we are able to spy elements of an application with any spy modes.Turn around time calculation and...

Data capture not happening when OCR region resized

Hi I am facing an issue where data on image is not getting captured in respective text  when I resize the Originla OCR region.I have explained in detail in the  attached image. I see this behavior suddenly not earlier. B/W i have verified the Server,...

8869.png

How to Start Training Now

I have 1165 documents processed. I updated the .config.exe file on the Automated Client Server and switched the Machine learning capability on. However, it just seems to stay in a state of Last Trained N/A.Also when I go to my training data I can't s...

Object auto initialization

I am working on a use case where the workflow is as below:1. The details of the process (Process Name and its nput Parameters - if any) to be to be triggered will be uploaded to the  Work queue by Object A. The Object A is exposed as web service and ...

ASP Application coded with onMouseDown Links not working

I'm attempting to automate a webpage ASP application where the links are coded to trigger on onmousedown="MouseAction(...".   The ASP code then checks to see if it was a left or right click and navigates to different pages based on the button.  When ...

kpb26 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Server 2022 - Blue Prism 7.01

The Software and Hardware requirements page lists Windows Server 2019 as the recommended OS.   Windows Server 2022 is the emerging OS in our organization and the direction is to use 2022 unless there are supportability concerns.    What is Blue Prism...

Code Stage error on Outlook VBS Forward code

Hi all,We are getting a random failure in one of our processes. The exception is: ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The operation failed. All we are doing in this stage is forwarding an email tha...

Error launching browsers

Hello, all.We have a recent issue with the version 7.0 of Blue Prism related to the business objects launching browsers (chrome/edge).The Launch action is throwing random exceptions related to this message: "Process with an Id of -1 is not running."....

Could not go to next step

I have a step call "A" is doing select item from a Combo Box element, after select target item, system will popup a confirm message, I will to go to next step call "B" to check this message exist and click OK to confirm. However, when I run step "A",...

EricLi by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Notepad Business Object option

Hello, I am a new user of Blue prism and RPA. I am having two problems with the software, hope you can help me.  I am learning from the Foundation course file from Blue Prism homepage.  1. Exercise 5.2.2 (p50-51) Notepad business object It asks me...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Exceptions while uploading batches for Decipher 1.2

Hi Team, i have facing this exceptions in Decipher 1.2 need your inputs to overcome this issue.  1.Exception reason: Export failed Exception Description: Max export attempts are reached 2.Exception reason: Unable to finalize batch file processing Ex...

9603.png