Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Math operations with Collections fields

Hi! First of all, I'm new with BP.My problem begins with an app that gives me x number of math operations. I get those operations with App Modeller within a Collection. I need to solve those operations and save them (with the answer) in an excel file...

interact

Hi, Is there any way to export data and documents from BP to interact to display them in the form?------------------------------aseel odeh------------------------------

Identify junk pages with Decipher

Is it possible to identify the junk pages in a pdf document using Blueprism Decipher and identify the appropriate pages?------------------------------Abirami TSArchitectCognizantEurope/London------------------------------

Resolved! Decipher IDP OCR Training

Hi, I wanted to know does Decipher perform training for the OCR or does it only train the Models which Capture the fields from which data is to be extracted?From what I understood until now is that Decipher only trains the capture model which if Mach...

unable to open MS Excel work book

I don't know why these days I am getting below error whenever I try to open an Excel file. I have no idea how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.------------------------------Pratima Shah------------------------------

13374.png

Resolved! using attach on two different objects does not work

Hello!, I am using the edge browser for, I have the login done in an object. In another object I want to do the process therefore I have to attach edge. It does, but at the time of inspection it does not work. To force use --force-renderer-access...

nicofer by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Desktop application does not work if it is active

HelloI'm trying to capture elements of an application with blueprism and it recognizes them.The problem is when I try to send a global send keys or a click center when the application is activated.For example, try to make the rpa click on one of the ...

Fillable PDF forms

We are thinking about having a Word template and then exporting to PDF using the Word VBO, but when we export, the field needed is not fillable.  We also tried to see if the PDF Toolkit would help and no success either.------------------------------L...

Chrome extension problem 6.10.3

Hi, We recently updated to 6.10.3 to fix issues with the Chrome extension. But after updating to 6.10.3 we now get another error when Chrome gets restarted:ERROR: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Launch Chrome 2' on page 'Launch...

AnTrinh by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Copy and Paste from the BP product

Hi again,As a result of some trivial problems with BP6.10 and Java programs, we have to change a large number of objects against the Java application. Today these objects use the Match Index for identification of Checkboxes, Buttons and what have you...

PvD_SE by Level 12
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dynamic Scheduling for processes

Hello,I would like to know how can I change the scheduler start time and/or other scheduler data from a process by changing the Blue Prism metadata through backend (like SQL query). Let me try to give the scenario/requirement,Suppose Process-1 is sch...