Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lotus Notes Automation

Hi Team, How to automate Lotus Notes email automation. Do you have any Lotus Note VBO or any documents in proceeding for Lotus Note email Automation. Thanks and Best Regards, Ram Prasad Gajula

Problem with Hub installation

I have successfully installed pre requisites for hub and hub as well. But when I try to open authentication server using the link https://authentication.local  . The web page is not opening with the error the page isn't working. Can anyone help me ou...

Regarding Dashboard Tile in Blue Prism V6.9.0

I am trying to create a Tile in the Analytics window to see the daily resource utilization as shown below.But m not able to get the desired results. The Preview is blank as checked.Please suggest.------------------------------Saurabh GoswamiRPA Devel...

21627.png 21628.png
esaugos by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Regex syntax to extract multiple rows

How to catch text which starts and ends with predefined words and has multiple rows in between? Position of this text is dynamic on page. This text can be present multiple times in doc (incl. on different pages). Unique text is in between Start and E...

36217.png

Problem with Chrome extension

Hi, I have a problem with Chrome extension, when i run the process from control room sometimes, i get the error: The browser extension was not detected, please check that it has been installed and enabled.This is fixed when I reboot the agent, or whe...

Resolved! Filter collection by duplicates and blank rows

Hi,I have 2 collections that I want to filter:1st collection: I want to filter by the unique value to avoid duplicates. I want to filter by name and number, but I don't know how I should filter by unique value, should I add also the action of collect...

Issue in Outlook Shared VBO

Hello Team,We are noticing a strange issue in working on Outlook VBO- Shared Mailbox.BOT is reading the mails from Group Mailbox-> Processing the mail > doing replying to all .the issue is that replied mails are not going in sent item but are going a...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

#BPTechTips - F key usage

This is a simple tip for beginners that will speed up your build time and stop your arm from aching after long periods in Studio. Use your non-mouse hand to operate F2 and F3 on the keyboard, in order to flip between the Pointer and Link modes. With ...

#BPTechTips - Page hopping

Here's my small contribution to #BPTechTips​.Surely known to y'all but new to me is when you are in the Studio editor and place the cursor on the little arrow as indicated in the screenshot below and then start rolling your mouse-wheel, the editor mo...

29983.png
PvD_SE by Level 12
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Collection - Start looping from row X

Lets say that I have a collection consisting of 1000 rows. I was wondering if there are any possibilities to start counting/looping from a certain row and to a certain row? For example, lets say that I have a person register where I separate persons...

wild card in the path

Hi,  when i spy a drop down i got the  path /HTML[1]/BODY[1]/DIV[33]/DIV[1]/UL[1]/LI[1] and stored it in a data item.Actually the Div[33] value is changing when the application opens each time and i have to added the counter to LI1 value so that the ...

Miya by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes