cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No one have experienced this

stefan.hansen
Level 4
Hey. We have been using Chrome for a few weeks now and have had no issues, only a few times where we could spy any elements, but that solved itself. But today whenever I run a process through the Control Panel that uses Chrome and it opens a web page, it just opens a blank page with the title "Untitled". In debug mode (stepping through) it works just fine. This issue is only through the control panel. Blue Prism version: 6.4.2 Chrome version: 74.0   Any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3

stefan.hansen
Level 4
No one have experienced this? Ctrl+U (View source) doesn't work in this state.. Chrome Settings (which also opens in a page) is also blank.   This is happening on all out Ressource Pc's and is ONLY happening when it is opened through the Control Panel.

I am not sure but even i was facing this issue and this was because i was opening chrome from blueprism shortcut. May be the user which is using chrome is not assigned proper access. or check chrome version

------------------------------
Rohini Patil

Hi Rohini,

With the original, albeit unanswered, question from 2019, I think it is safe to assume that this particular problem was solved years ago.

Happy coding!
Paul
Sweden
Happy coding!
Paul, Sweden
(By all means, do not mark this as the best answer!)