Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

#BPTechTips - F key usage

This is a simple tip for beginners that will speed up your build time and stop your arm from aching after long periods in Studio. Use your non-mouse hand to operate F2 and F3 on the keyboard, in order to flip between the Pointer and Link modes. With ...

#BPTechTips - Page hopping

Here's my small contribution to #BPTechTips​.Surely known to y'all but new to me is when you are in the Studio editor and place the cursor on the little arrow as indicated in the screenshot below and then start rolling your mouse-wheel, the editor mo...

29983.png
PvD_SE by Level 12
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Collection - Start looping from row X

Lets say that I have a collection consisting of 1000 rows. I was wondering if there are any possibilities to start counting/looping from a certain row and to a certain row? For example, lets say that I have a person register where I separate persons...

wild card in the path

Hi,  when i spy a drop down i got the  path /HTML[1]/BODY[1]/DIV[33]/DIV[1]/UL[1]/LI[1] and stored it in a data item.Actually the Div[33] value is changing when the application opens each time and i have to added the counter to LI1 value so that the ...

Miya by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

#BPTechTips - Break on Exceptions

Hi everyone, I bring a feature that is very useful and I use a lot when developing bots which is the Break on Exception, it allows you a more relaxed debugging, you can start your bot from the studio and let it run with the certainty that if somethin...

29373.png

Chrome Extension Not Reliably Detected

Hi all,Hoping someone can help with this issue that's been plaguing me for a few days now!When trying to Launch a Chrome instance in Blue Prism, I am getting the below error:The browser extension was not detected, please check that it has been instal...

Installing NLP Plugin

Hi all,I am trying to install Decipher NLP plugin on my client's machine that has NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti as you can see in the screenshot.But when I run Decipher NLP Plugin 1.220.10021.msi it says that "Please install NVidia driver with verison ewer than...

37037.png 37038.png 37039.png
rizistt by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems in reading a table into Collection

Hi All,Good day. I am trying to read a table from a web application as a Windows application using attach and detach. I am able to read the table into a collection successfully but the problem is the row values are repeated twice within each cell. Pl...

36870.png 36871.png

Interact Developer Jumpstart Templates

Templates save development time, provide consistency and enhance design control. That is why we've recently made a list of Developer Jumpstart Templates available for Interact on the Blue Prism Portal. These templates are intended as a base for start...

joefarr by Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Blue Prism Portal and University website not opening

Hello,I am not able to open Blue Prism Portal( Portal.Blueprism.com) and University and DX post feeding credentials.Same has been observed by few other users. Any maintenance ongoing ? known issue?------------------------------Neeraj KumarSoftware En...

17763.png
Neel1 by MVP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

OR condition in Tag Filter

Hi All,Is there any option or way to use OR condition in tag filter with out using multiple GetNext Item stage, because in my case the filter text will come dynamically.Like: AA or BB------------------------------Arghya BhattacharyyaRPA DeveloperAsia...

How to get the web class value in data item

Hi ,  I am spying a web application in browser mode i need to capture the header in descending order, the difference between the normal header and descending order header is only the web class how can i get the web calss value in data item to so that...

Miya by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes