cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a error while installing learning edition

WaseemAkram
Level 2
I'm getting a error message while installing Blue prism learning edition.
The error message is "An error occurred whilst configuring Blue Prism localdb"
I've also attached screenshot of error so please help ASAP on this.

------------------------------
WASEEM AKRAM
3 REPLIES 3

esaugos
Level 6
Hi Waseem,

Do you have DotNetFramework installed in your PC which is a prerequiste for Blue Prism installation ?

Also, while installing learning Edition, you need not have to manual configure DB.

I believe you must raise this to support@blueprism.com with the same screenshot. if you have followed all the steps as mentioned in the DigitalExchange for downloading and using Learning Edition.

Saurabh Goswami
Ericsson
RPA Solution Architect

Unfortunately, He is not manually configuring the DB its an error that the blue prism is facing. I am facing the same problem while running blue prism. Its the first time running it and even before asking for license it gives this error where it thinks that there exists a DB but is unable to grab hold of it. I had also tried to email the support team but they just sent me a link back to the discussion. Totally useless and disappointing. I want to finish the Associate developer course to land a job and the software doesn't even run. The support is terrible.

harshit agarwal

Hi Harshit, 

I'm so sorry to hear about the situation above - this is not the type of experience we want users to have with the Community or Blue Prism Support. If you're open to it, I'd love to chat more about what happened here so we can look into how to avoid it in the future. Please feel free to reach out to me via direct message on the Community or via email at melanie.giuliani@blueprism.com so we can discuss further. 

Thank you,
Melanie

Melanie Giuliani
Online Community Manager
Blue Prism