Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get the list into collection in chrome, BP6.8

Hi ,I have camp list where the names are 1 by 1 in a webpage and scroll down bar is used to move the camp names which are not in the page. Currently i am using the web path variable with counter to move down and move to the down screen i am using cli...

Miya by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Excel Macro Compatibility

Hi All, We have few huge Excel Macros as proposed as RPA Automation candidates. The Macros have 100s if Text Boxes, Buttons and Checkboxes created which Manually takes 2-3 hours of run. Is it a good Idea to Spy the Macro Elements(As we are not suppos...

Resolved! How to add rows in MS Word ?

Hi,I have a table in MS Word. This table has multiple rows with multiple boxes. Each box has an "x" and "y" which is obtained by hit and trial method.I want to add a row in between the table, after a specific row. After adding that row, I want to mer...

Launching a Process

Hi,I am trying to launch a process on any other server from the blueprism process itself. Is it possible? If so how should i go about it?Example : Lets say i am running my process on server A and i want my process to run a particular process on Serve...

Date Format in DFD

Hi Ben,1) When I was preparing DFD for date field in a document, I have selected Format as Date and in the Batch Type under General Settings -> Date Display Format, I have selected "Original" at one time and dd/MM/yyyy at another time. But in Data Ve...

VPN consideration

Dear CommunityIs there any thing to be considered when the VPN is placed between RR and the AP Server (located in IDC) in developing and running the automation process?For instance, - How much is the communication to be slowed?  What should be consid...

Chrome launch issue due to multiple profiles

Hi,I am unable to launch chrome due to multiple profiles in my chrome application. When I am trying to launch chrome it will first ask to select the profile. I suspect it is due to this the launch is getting failed.  Below is the attached screenshot ...

30057.png

Windows Update Messages

I would like to know if Blue Prism have any document or recommendation about best practice to deal with windows popup messages(update, alerts, etc) while the process are running.------------------------------Marianne Pesce----------------------------...

Resolved! BP Integration with Git and Bitbucket

Hi All,Can we integrate Blue Prism 6.9 with Version Controlled Systems like Git and Bitbucket?I know my data like Processes, credentials etc.. will be saving in LocalDB. But I want to save in Git or Bitbucket (It is Client Requirement)Can we do that?...

Selection of RPA Project, Feasibility

What are all points need to be considered while doing a Technical feasibility study of a RPA project. Spying few elements of the application to check if we are able to spy elements of an application with any spy modes.Turn around time calculation and...