cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drag & Drop

RamashitaRamutl
Level 3
I am trying to drag a file from windows explorer onto SAP Filed. configured a navigate stage with drag action and gave the X Y coordinates but when dropping at the new location, this simply minimizes all windows on the screen and the drag does not take place
3 REPLIES 3

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Hi Ramashita, This question has just been raised within my team by my colleague John - I'm guessing you are the source!   As you know, we interface with individual applications, with multiple objects for each part of that application.  That remit does not really enable starting a click event within one application or object and ending it in another.    One possible solution i mentioned to John was having a Windows Desktop (attached to the explorer exe) where you perform the drag and drop events within that one object - obviously you would need to figure out the to and from screen coordinates before hand (using get screen bounds or image recognition within individual objects for the two apps).  Just an idea - but it might not work.  Good luck!

RamashitaRamutl
Level 3
Great thanks to both you and John for the suggestion, works like a charm . . .

Hi Denis, we have one application within which we need to drag and drop, does BP support the same?