cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Application Modeller Conversion Tool while uploading Application Manager Operations

GhaithABDESSAL1
Level 3

Greetings,

I'm having an issue while trying to convert a BP object from IE to chrome. The Application Manager Operations is not loaded and I'm having an error.

35375.png

The error is : 

"La valeur ne peut pas être null.
Nom du paramètre : inner

à System.Linq.Enumerable.GroupJoin[TOuter,TInner,TKey,TResult](IEnumerable`1 outer, IEnumerable`1 inner, Func`2 outerKeySelector, Func`2 innerKeySelector, Func`3 resultSelector)
   à BPAMI.AMIObjectLoader.LoadElements(String[] htmlSections, List`1 Conditions, List`1 Actions)
   à BPAppModellerConversionTool.Main.LoadApplicationManagerOperationsFile(String FileName)"

I have launched Blue prism interactive Client in English before saving the html file.

Best regards,

Ghaith ABDESSALEM

3 REPLIES 3

expertcr
Staff
Staff

It will be a good idea to contact our technical support team to review this case. We will need details like the version of Blue Prism.

I suggest you t try saving the file in a folder outside the C:\Users (Like using C:\TEMP to save to the project object before conversion and to save the results) to see if is an issue regarding rights.

GhaithABDESSAL1
Level 3

Hello Luiz,

I tried this in a different computer and I am having the same issue. 

For the version, I am using 6.10.3

Best regards,

Ghaith

GhaithABDESSAL1
Level 3

Hello,

I found the issue, when saving as => you should select HTML only.

Thank you,