cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors runing on control room that do not happen when runing on the process design

rafael
Level 2
Hi, I am having a problem with blue prims control room. I have a process that runs fine, but when i send it to the control room, i get error messages like €œfail to navigate, not connected€ and in some other cases it can€™t find the element that is mapped, but when I go to the process and run it finds it just fine. Can someone help me or give me a hint of what to do?
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please check whether resourcePC is up and running or try to make the resourcePC public using following command “C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\automate.exe” /resourcepc /public

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
When a process runs OK in the Studio but not in Control Room, the cause is almost always down to speed. The fastest Studio speed is slower than Control Room, so sometimes a process/object is only working because of this slow speed, and Control Room exposes errors where the synchronisation between object and application is not tight enough. Often the answer is to use wait stages make the object slow down and keep pace with the state of the application.