cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter in excel

jayachandraredd
Level 2
Hi, Let me know how to filter excel and copy these values to new sheet. Attached excel for reference.
4 REPLIES 4

TetsujiJunicho
Level 9
Hi You can use BPA Object - MS Excel.xml which is located in the installation folder such as ""C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\VBO"". Probably the actions of ""Select"" and ""Copy and Paste Worksheet Range"" work for you. Hope it helps.

SandeepKumar7
Level 3
If you are not able to find anything in Excel VBO then get data from first excel into collection. Filter the collection using filter collection action and finally create a new excel/sheet using filtered collection.

Filter Collection is not based on the column and I am looking column filter. I tried using ""Utility - Collection manipulation"" BO and ""Collection Contains Value"" action. Provided values for collection, column name, exact value as per excel. But I am not getting any output. Please provide further info.

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
The Process Examples distributed with the Templates (mandatory training) include 'Process Examples - Templates' that I can recommend you import into Blue Prism and look at for an example of how to filter a collection (using the Filter Collection action).