cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GetSentItems (SharedMailbox)

LenaPütz
Level 3
Hi all,

I would like to get all sent items in a shared Mailbox and move them to a different folder. I found a similar thread here, but it hasn't been answered. Please find my settings below.
36311.png

Unfortunately, this is not working. I receive an error "Could not execute code stage [...] Leider ist ein Problem aufgetreten. Sie können erneut versuchen"

Has anyone managed to move sent items from a shared mailbox?

Thank you!

Lena

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

GeriEgan
Level 2
Does the digital or human worker have proper authority to send email from a group mailbox?  In other words are they a member of the group.  At our company group members must be granted specific authority to send email from a group mailbox.  Sometimes the little things get overlooked. I hope this helps.
Geri Egan Enterprise Applications RPA Manager L3Harris Technologies Inc. Melbourne, FL 321-724-3871

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

GeriEgan
Level 2
Does the digital or human worker have proper authority to send email from a group mailbox?  In other words are they a member of the group.  At our company group members must be granted specific authority to send email from a group mailbox.  Sometimes the little things get overlooked. I hope this helps.
Geri Egan Enterprise Applications RPA Manager L3Harris Technologies Inc. Melbourne, FL 321-724-3871

LenaPütz
Level 3
Hi Geri,

yes, the process is sending the mails himself using the shared mailbox before he tries moving them.

Thank you!
Lena