Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blocked Portal , license

Hi all , One of my friend  's account has been blocked  in BP portal and License have  also been blocked ( Learning edition ) 1.  After emailing  to support@blueprism.com  ,Automated email says -  request is on hold , because the bot was not able to ...

Surface issue with Chrome

I have an issue with surface in Google Chrome. It is unable to find any region if I have not manually connected via Viewer tool to exact VDI to see how it works. With other systems this issue does not repeat itself (Only Chrome related).Are there som...

BluePrism - monitoring with AppDynamics

Hello.We started to monitor our BluePrism environement with AppDynamics. Specialy first only the Database.https://www.appdynamics.com/Have anyone of you experince with AppDynamics and monitor allready BluePrism?If yes, how it works and what are the r...

Issue with Chrome on VM and not my PC

Good afternoon, I have encountered a strange issue. I am working in 6.7.2. I built a process on pc that launches Chrome.exe. most of my spying is UIA, some in Browser mode. I log in to one of my VMs (same version of Chrome, the extension is the same ...

SQL Connection String Issue

Hi, I am having an issue pulling SQL data into a collection. The error I am getting is "The ConnectionString property has not been initialized." The weird thing is that the syntax has not changed, and the code was working last week... Anyone have any...

How to write a collection in MS WORD VBO

Hello, I've got one problem. I need to write my collection which contains 50 rows into my MS Word file. How can I do it? I've checked that there is an action named Type Text, but it is only for text type, not for a collection. Could you please give m...

Antibody testing COVID-19

In this unprecedented time, Blue Prism wanted to support corporations by donating licences, people and services. Attached is one of the examples of how automation can release capacity------------------------------Leo TsunedaSalesSalesEurope/London---...

Utility Collection Manipulation Filter Data Syntax

List Items:123B45789123 A45456 I'm having above list items in a collection. Now i have to filter the only numeric values from collection. Can you guys tell me the syntax for utility collection Manipulation Filter data------------------------------Nav...

Problem starting BP Learning Edt

Hi,   I have problem starting BP Learning Edt.   Following the guide, I shall enter admin+admin when I start the application on the first screen "Sign into Blue Prism" Then I get this error  Login failed. The user name and password is incorrect. Plea...

Resolved! Map ShareDrive as network Drive

Hello,I tried to map ShareDrive as network drive.Do you have any  solution for this action?Kidn regards------------------------------Mateusz WojcikRPA ProgramistRockwell AutomationEurope/Warsaw------------------------------