Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Tags

Hi, Apologies if this is in the wrong discussion group, but I just had a quick question. Whenever a process marks an item as an exception, does that automatically mark the Tag with the exception reason? We are finding that whenever a process marks th...

Machine Name not being supplied when running process

HiI am trying to debug a process using the Blue Prism instance on my laptop and at a particular point where the process calls the Utility - Environment object I am consistently getting the following error message:'The parameterized query '(@ProcessID...

object calling

Hi,is calling one object from another object (not process) best practice ?ThanksRakesh------------------------------Rakesh Mudunuri RPA Developer------------------------------

Expert Panel: Automating the Core of Life Sciences

Placeholder for this webinar recording. Please add questions for the speakers and broader life sciences community below. ------------------------------Josh NoblePractice Director, US Life Science & DefenseBlue Prism------------------------------

14915.png

How do i update or export data in ppt file

Hi,Can any one please guide me how to update the data in ppt or export the data into ppt file.Do we have any VBO or need to use code stage for this.------------------------------Gupta Kancharla------------------------------

Unable to SPY JAVA applet elements.

Hi ,I am logging in to the kinaxis via IE browser, as soon as i login it will download a rapid response launcher file is downloaded and a new JAVA applet opens in a new browser window. I am using IE11 for browsing and i am able spy the elements on IE...

License Activation Error 0x400

Today i tried to install the learning edition of Blue Prism but when I got to the license activation key the error 0x400 did not let me activate the key I contacted by email but I received the automated following email. Dear Fernando,Please note, th...

Service Assist - REST APIs

Hello,Is there a REST end point for Service Assist? If so please point me to the place where I can find the APIs? I am trying to post an API call to a tile that hs been created in Service Assist.------------------------------Ravi Rao-----------------...

Resolved! SharePoint List Skill

Hi,When i try to extract data from a list in Share point for the field type- Person or group, I get it's Id but not the value in the extracted collection. Is there any way to get it's value or map the id to it's value?Thanks in Advance!--------------...

How to activate Blocked Account

Hi ,One of my friend completed Blue Prism(AD01) Certification and was accessing the portal frequently.Suddenly when she tried to download trial version of blueprism and install in her laptop her account got blocked. She tried setting activate license...