cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Mouse Click Center event Issue

anuragdubey
Level 2
Hi Team ,

I need to use double mouse click so i am using "Global Mouse Click Center" 2 times with same element but that solution is not working. I am using blue prism 6.4 version. please provide any permanent solution. its urjent.

------------------------------
anurag dubey
professional
self
America/Indiana/Indianapolis
5 REPLIES 5

You must be using AA or UIA mode. And to be frank it's not available in Blue prism.

Amlan Sahoo
RPA Consultant
Equinix
Regards,
Amlan Sahoo

Hi Amlan ,  

I am using AA/ UIA Mode but double click is not working. any other solution you have

anurag dubey
professional
self
America/Indiana/Indianapolis

Try using Press. It used to work. Any other option I have used never seems to be constant. Or you can just focus and send Enter key to the same. It may work. It all depends on the application how it is designed.

Amlan Sahoo
RPA Consultant
Equinix
Regards,
Amlan Sahoo

SandeepSachdeva
Level 2
Hi Anurag,

The solution largely depends upon the application you are trying to automate. Although there is no fixed option/solution available to this problem, yet in my case I resolved this issue by adopting different approaches with different applications. You can try using "Global Mouse Click Center" 3-4 times instead of 2. If this doesn't work, then you can try solving it through keyboard strokes instead of a direct double click. So you can take help of tab, enter etc. to reach to the desired button and then clicking it twice. I hope this would help.

Sandeep Sachdeva
Automation Associate
S&PGlobal
Asia/Kolkata

Hi,

I agree with Sandeep. I was going to write something similar, but i couldnt say it better.

Great answer.

Regards,

Conrado Meli
Managing Partner
Primus IA
America/Santiago