Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

command line cannot see folder in windows/system32

After starting the command line through Start Process, that command line window is unable to see  the folder  c:\windows\system32\openssh.When opening the command prompt with the user account on the machine (mine on a local machine, the digital worke...

Error in OLEDB Query

Hello all,I'm using a query to get the required data from Access db.Query: SELECT * FROM [OCT2020] where OCT2020.column name IN (data)However, it's throwing an error and adding an extension (.txt) as below.Error: Internal: Could not execute code stag...

POST web API

HI All,I have an issue with POST in web API services.I got all parameters exposed and filled in action stage in process.but I'm receiving an error msg that all field are required - dev guy told me that the msg is the same as when is send empty bodypl...

19978.jpg 19979.jpg 19980.jpg 19981.jpg

Resolved! Maximum number of records in a queue

Hi All,What is the maximum number of records that can be added to a queue. How is the performance impacted by adding a large number of records, if the collection rows are around 50000 and columns are 25? How can the performance be optimized?---------...

Resolved! About sign in discussion

hello,i am not able to sign into the application of blueprism. i put my password and username. it shows me a wrong.Regards,------------------------------Robiul Alam------------------------------

Backend application change monitoring

Hi all,I would like to start a discussion about one thing that I guess most of us (if not everybody) suffers from time to time. Sometimes robot execution terminates because the backend application where the robots tries to execute the process (SAP, w...

Blueprism with AWS

Could any one help me answer the cost model and support level for blue prism with AWS..------------------------------Mounica Naine------------------------------

Knowledge Base Roundup - November 2020

Want to learn more about Blue Prism? Take a look at these popular articles on the Support Center.Top 5 articles for November 2020: What are the Known Issues in Blue Prism Version 6.10?Why is my Process no longer able to spy or interact with Chrome Br...

Post data to Domino Server using HTTP

How to post data to a server using HTTP request. Is there any guide or link to show that as part of an example.------------------------------Tanmay Bagla------------------------------

Work Queue database space consumption

Hi,Does any know how much space it occupies when you create a work queue entry which have item data of 5X1000 array, i mean 5 columns and 1000 rows. i understand BP database must have archiving policies and workqueue data must be cleaned up periodica...