Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Error Could not get process definition

Hello,I got an error that blueprism could not get process definition when openning the process from the studio, and the process is bocked under my name.While someone else try to unlock it, it shows directly the message "Couldn't get process definitio...

Resolved! Decipher Server Service randomly stops working.

Hi,Decipher Server Service randomly stops working. So i have to restart it manually again. Approximate frequency is like every 1 2 hour interval it stops. Is there any fix for this?------------------------------Tejaskumar Darji-----------------------...

Formula Writing

I am trying to use one formula for the total amount. Below is the scenario "If total amount found use it as total amount else sum all the net amounts of the table columns"   For this using bellow formula as guided by decipher document but if the fiel...

Sequence change in the Collection

HI Experts, As per the screenshots left side image is from SAP and right one is from collection, both are same data. I read the data from SAP and convert it to the collection but the problem is sequence of the no has changed. Sequence of 2nd no in th...

Sequence of data in tags

Hi,We have a requirement to track progress of WQ item like - Step 1 Completed, Step 2 completed.....Please suggest if there is a way to maintain tags on WQ item in sequence its inserted and not to arrange it alphabetically.Also if this cannot be done...

Attach issue with Windows based Application

Hi Expart, I am working in a windows based legacy application. Where after clicking one button one seperate window pop up (This pop up has different process id) which we need to attach for further activities is coming up. I attached that pop up too w...

Scheduler Settings

Hi I am Vikram.RI am facing an issue in scheduler settings due to which I am not able to schedule the process. I am getting an error like  "Listener failed : Unable to start listener - is this machine already running as a Resource PC? : An attempt wa...

Filter Collection with SAP Data

Hi Experts,I have two collection. One is excel collection and another from SAP (Convert SAP data into collection by read stage) There are only one data( One Component# out of multiples) which is present both the collection. Now my requirement is BOT ...

command line cannot see folder in windows/system32

After starting the command line through Start Process, that command line window is unable to see  the folder  c:\windows\system32\openssh.When opening the command prompt with the user account on the machine (mine on a local machine, the digital worke...

Error in OLEDB Query

Hello all,I'm using a query to get the required data from Access db.Query: SELECT * FROM [OCT2020] where OCT2020.column name IN (data)However, it's throwing an error and adding an extension (.txt) as below.Error: Internal: Could not execute code stag...

POST web API

HI All,I have an issue with POST in web API services.I got all parameters exposed and filled in action stage in process.but I'm receiving an error msg that all field are required - dev guy told me that the msg is the same as when is send empty bodypl...

19978.jpg 19979.jpg 19980.jpg 19981.jpg