Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Validation Failures

Good Morning,   I'm running BP 6.32 and lately I've seen a lot of issues where our automations fail when validating the environment. There are 2 steps in particular that seem to cause the failure (1. Checking connection to a SQL server & 2. Checkin...

Blue Prism 6.9 Issues

Hi Everyone,Blue Prism 6.9 had a lot of fixes and enhancements that I was excited about. However, after testing some of these, it's a bit underwhelming and I'd like to see if anyone else has the same concerns as well as if there are workarounds for s...

Blue prism process template

Hi all,i've a question about process template 1, i've understand the logic of load work queue, perform process step until one queue exist.My question is: the "start up" page with launch and login is at the top of the template. In case of error i need...

How to push batch to specific user based on priority

Hi Team,I have below questions. How to push the batch or documents on decipher to the specific user based on the priority?Why it is best practice to send batch of 15 documents each time?We have 10K or more documents to process what is the best way to...

Resolved! VlookUp with Changing File Name

Hi,I would like to perform VLOOKUP in Blue Prism between two excel file. Out of 2 excel file , name of one file's name keep changing everyday with date.1st file = Scrap Factor (Name will remain same)2nd File = DID (Keep Changing every day with date) ...

AutomateC "database connection string not complete"

Hello,it's 4 hours I'm stuck with this error: automateC doesn't work, it tells me "database connection string not complete" ... plase is there someone that could help me?I've tried everytihng to solve it but notihng...I've even edited the automateC.e...

Resolved! MS outlook Email formatting

Hi, I am using the MS outlook VBO to send out status email . The question that I have is with regards to the email formatting. For better understanding let me give you an example . Example : I want to send out an email with the following email body D...