Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Attach to User Account Control Window

Hi All,I am trying to run a powershell command that opens a configuration file.After the command gets executed ,a User Account Control(UAC) window shows up.I have to select the "Yes" option on this window and only then does the file open.I have set t...

Get Clipboard to Collection

I would like to get my Clipboard information to a collection. I was trying to construct this in C# but so far I have failed.  Was wondering if anyone already has this code stage for this prepared and would be willing to share as I could not find thi...

Issue with Running Hourly Schedule Using Odd Numbers

When creating a Schedule to run every hour. I am setting it to run every 5 hours, however, each day the scheduled time is incremented by an hour. This seems to be occurring whenever the hourly frequency is set as an odd number. When it's set to an ev...

Resolved! Multiple Attempts to OLEDB failed

I am trying to access multiple MS Access DB 's one after the other using OLEDB utility in a loop.It works for first DB file but 2nd file it throws an error- check file name is correct. Although if i run 2nd directly , it works but other fails.So basi...

Warning log for Login Agent

When I am logging out from RR manually or using login agent, the RR's are showing as offline state in controller.it does not show the 'key monitor screen icon'. Proceed to login manually and check the Event Viewer logs in RR and realized there is a '...

Validation Failures

Good Morning,   I'm running BP 6.32 and lately I've seen a lot of issues where our automations fail when validating the environment. There are 2 steps in particular that seem to cause the failure (1. Checking connection to a SQL server & 2. Checkin...

Blue Prism 6.9 Issues

Hi Everyone,Blue Prism 6.9 had a lot of fixes and enhancements that I was excited about. However, after testing some of these, it's a bit underwhelming and I'd like to see if anyone else has the same concerns as well as if there are workarounds for s...

Blue prism process template

Hi all,i've a question about process template 1, i've understand the logic of load work queue, perform process step until one queue exist.My question is: the "start up" page with launch and login is at the top of the template. In case of error i need...

How to push batch to specific user based on priority

Hi Team,I have below questions. How to push the batch or documents on decipher to the specific user based on the priority?Why it is best practice to send batch of 15 documents each time?We have 10K or more documents to process what is the best way to...