Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Free Trial Installation

HiI have requested for free trial version. How long it will take to send the download link.I haven't received any mails such till now.------------------------------Karthik Ballary------------------------------

SAP FREEZES WITH BOT

Hi Team,I am facing issue with sap SM35 tcode. As its continuously freezing and its only occuring with tcode SM35 on q6b or u3b systems.Kindly help.Thanks,Pooja------------------------------Pooja Verma------------------------------

Running PL/SQL queries in Oracle MDA Master utility

Hi Team,  I am using Oracle MDA Master utility (Link Provided) to read data from Oracle databases and its working good.  Can I also run PL/SQL queries as well? Please let me know  Link to utility  https://community.blueprism.com/communities/communit...

Connect to Power BI Report Server and download information

I have some reports in Power BI Report Server, and I have to download that information automatically. How can I connect Blue Prism with those tables?Manually, I have to put the mouse cursor on the table, then press on 3 dots, click on Export data and...

Dylan1 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! GetSentItems (SharedMailbox)

Hi all,I would like to get all sent items in a shared Mailbox and move them to a different folder. I found a similar thread here, but it hasn't been answered. Please find my settings below. Unfortunately, this is not working. I receive an error "Cou...

36311.png

Can not spy Save Print Output As popup from IE 11.

​​Hello everyone, I have a question about the following issue.Step1. Execute press Ctrl + P from https://portal.blueprism.com/ page. ( Launched on Internet Explorer 11 )Step2. Select Microsoft Print to PDF, and press the print button.  The following...

36739.jpg 36740.jpg

BP 6.9: Error - Converting Active Directory database

​​We want to convert from single-authentication Active Directory to multi-authentication Active Directory.When perform the Action in the Security-Settings->Sign-on Settings we receive the following error:The SID: has already been mapped to another us...

Resolved! How to identify an image is present in the word document?

Hi,How to  verify whether any image present in the word document or not?I tried Select All> Copy to clipboard >Get Clipboard but as a result I'm getting only text in the body.Thanks,Harish------------------------------HarishRPA Developer-------------...

Outlook VBO is not Filtering by Sender Email

I tried filtering by Sender Name, by subject, by unread, by read and is workingBut If I filter only by sender email, is not working.Also I tried with Advanced DASL query and is not working.Any Idea?------------------------------Kevin GutierrezProfess...

Resolved! Get class/category of a specific document

Hi,Thanks to the Decipher VBO, we are able to push documents to Decipher in the from of batches, and also retrieve the captured data. The Get Document Data actions provides us for each document basically two (sub-)collections: one containing the fiel...