Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Browser extension check?

Hi,Is there a way to check if browser extension is ready to work and further if Blue Prism is able to communicate with browser extension?Currently the extension is a black box. When migrating processes from IE, 6.4 to Chrome, 6.9, we faced the proble...

Login Agent Issue

Hi All, We are using Is Logged In action from Log In VBO to check if bot is logged in the VDI or not, this action was always returning True value on our development Machine, But this action  Doesn't works on Client VDI it is always returning false. W...

Get Messages from SQL database server to Blueprism

​Hi Blueprism teamCan you get Messages from the sql server you are connected to after running a sql script to Blueprism using VBA script.?se attached file for more information.------------------------------Kristian HolmRPA programmerPenSam (Pension C...

Multi language environment

We just upgraded to Blue Prism v6.9 with better support of language, region, culture settings.In our environment two languages (English and German) may be used for applications and US/English or European data formats (eg date, numbers, ...) may be se...

Interact to process

Hi, I'm stuck!  I am following the blue prism practitioner training consolidation exercise.  My process has been created and it works when using the CSV File.  It works a treat.  However the next stage is to use interact instead of the CSV input.  So...

SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence Integration

Hi, I'm having trouble to spy SAP BusinessObjects Web intelligence,  Although I can spy elements using Java Mode,  but once I identify an element and then press highlight, the elements can't be found. I try to change some attributes, it's still not ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chrome Issue

Hello All,we are using 6.4.3 version of blue prism for automation. Recently we got the issue send keys is not working for chrome version (86.0).------------------------------Shikha RahangdaleSystems EngineerInfosys LtdAsia/Kolkata--------------------...

Run MAcro - How to give the file path dynamic in VBA Code

Hello everyone,I have recorded the excel macro for pivot table exceution. In that macro code, the filepath was also recorded which i am referring the workbook file. But i need a dynamic file path to excute a macro for this pivot table.Can anyone help...

mail.send is not accepting HTML/ CSS code

I have copied the (HTML) source code from a received email just to have the template/format of that email, and this is the error message that I am receiveing when running the API: Internal : Unexpected error Error during Web API HTTP Request HTTP Sta...

Bot Going Offline in control room

Bot is going offline. Login Agent is configured fine, and the bot works perfectly fine most of the time. But few of the bots go to offline state often. Login agent config and startup.bat file, configured fine (using 8181 port). The pattern we see are...

Running my process on an Ad Hoc basis

Hello guys!My process is finished but we've had a request to have it run on an AdHoc basis.Basically, there's spreadsheet that is maintained, and the process looks for this spreadsheet, gathers the data and processes it.The problem is, this isn't goi...

MS Outlook VBO

Hi,The latest version of MS Outlook VBO present on DX portal is - digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/9648/solution/ms-outlookvblue-prism-utility. I have few questions on the same -1) Is there any further update to this VBO with BP 6.9?2) The link...