Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Insert Column in Excel Worksheet using Blue Prism

Using Blue Prism on an Excel Worksheet how can I insert a new column before an existing column containing a known title/name, without knowing that columns location in the Worksheet? Example: In an Excel Worksheet containing a range of A1:Z15 (i.e. ...

DLLs not found

Hello, we have different robots using libraries that we made. We want to have all the libraries in a shared folder so all the robots have the last version if any update is made. The problem that we're having is that when we don't use the blueprism f...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Free Learning Edition of BP

Hi I have downloaded a free version of BP from their website however it asks me to log in.  I cannot see where the log in information is and I have used the details from the website to gain access too.  Please can someone advise what I am supposed t...

How to get robot to enable/disable Font Smoothing?

We use BP v.6.6.0. In the Utility-Environment the action "Font Smoothing Enabled" reads the Font Smoothing setting for the current runtime ressource with the output TRUE/FALSE to Enabled. As we have processes that use region mode we would like to bui...

Image Region -- Cannot find region identified as an image

Hi there,I am currently working through the Beginners Surface Automation guide. On "Exercise 1.1.2 Search Padding", the guide instructs the user to use the Application Modeller to create a region of an image with the text "OK". The instructions then ...

TyAllred by Level 3
  • 22 replies
  • 7 likes

Resolved! Error Could not get process definition

Hello,I got an error that blueprism could not get process definition when openning the process from the studio, and the process is bocked under my name.While someone else try to unlock it, it shows directly the message "Couldn't get process definitio...

Resolved! Decipher Server Service randomly stops working.

Hi,Decipher Server Service randomly stops working. So i have to restart it manually again. Approximate frequency is like every 1 2 hour interval it stops. Is there any fix for this?------------------------------Tejaskumar Darji-----------------------...

Formula Writing

I am trying to use one formula for the total amount. Below is the scenario "If total amount found use it as total amount else sum all the net amounts of the table columns"   For this using bellow formula as guided by decipher document but if the fiel...

Sequence change in the Collection

HI Experts, As per the screenshots left side image is from SAP and right one is from collection, both are same data. I read the data from SAP and convert it to the collection but the problem is sequence of the no has changed. Sequence of 2nd no in th...

Sequence of data in tags

Hi,We have a requirement to track progress of WQ item like - Step 1 Completed, Step 2 completed.....Please suggest if there is a way to maintain tags on WQ item in sequence its inserted and not to arrange it alphabetically.Also if this cannot be done...