cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Mouse Click Locks the computer

SandeepC
Level 3
Hi, I am facing an issue while doing Global mouse click / Global mouse click center in both AA mode and region mode. When I try to do the mouse click it click on the element and in addition it locks the PC (locks me out of windows) and I need to unlock the pc again by entering my windows credentials. The process was working fine earlier but the problem araised all of a sudden. Even when I try to step over the navigate stage (the stage which does global mouse click) I could notice that the PC is getting locked. I used to do Global mouse click on an element which I spied with AA mode. Now I changed it to region mode and tried to click on it again. But still the PC gets locked. (It clicks perfectly on the mentioned region but in addition the PC also gets locked). It is a browser based application built on corelogic technology so HTML mode will not work. The only way to interact is AA mode and region mode. Has someone came across this weird kind of issue?
1 REPLY 1

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
I have not heard of a global interaction causing screen lock before. Your description of 'was working fine earlier by the problem arose all of a sudden"" could suggest an environment issue. Have there been any Windows or Security updates or installations in your environment?