cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fix Resource Not Connected

NONTHAKORNPRISA
Level 3
I have resource (RPA-IC-DEV) state is Idle but Connection is Not Connected.
How to fix resource?

28463.jpg

------------------------------
NONTHAKORN PRISAROJ
Technical Architect
ZyGen Co., Ltd.
Asia/Bangkok
3 REPLIES 3

CharlesTrott
Staff
Staff
Hi there, 

The "Idle" state that you're reading is coming from the last known values in the Database, where as "connected" comes from the heartbeat between application server and runtime resource. Right now, assume that your resource is not connected, restart it, and check to make sure there's nothing preventing communication between the two points. 

For more information: 

Charles Trott

Senior Product Consultant

28454.png

M: 737-212-9205

😧 +44 1925 964040 x679

This e-mail from Blue Prism Group plc or a member of its group of companies is intended exclusively for the addressee and may contain legally privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not read use nor disclose the information in the email or attachments. Please notify Blue Prism by replying to this email and permanently delete the email from your records. Blue Prism operates an anti-virus policy but does not accept responsibility for any damage caused by viruses transmitted. Blue Prism Group plc Registered in England No: 09759493. Registered Office: 2 Cinnamon Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 0XP

------Original Message------

I have resource (RPA-IC-DEV) state is Idle but Connection is Not Connected.
How to fix resource?

28456.jpg

NONTHAKORN PRISAROJ
Technical Architect
ZyGen Co., Ltd.
Asia/Bangkok

Hi Charles Trott,

Thank you very much for support.
After restart vm resource connection is "Yes - Connected".

NONTHAKORN PRISAROJ
Technical Architect
ZyGen Co., Ltd.
Asia/Bangkok

Hi Charles Trott,

I am able to find the resource is idle from the DB table. But from which table and column, we can find the connection established or not. 

I tried many tables but not able to find the value. Could you please explain how this value is established.

Regards

Gyanendra

Gyanendra Behera