cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating own object with Excel Utility

PoojaLuthra
Level 2
Hi, The main purpose of my process is to open an excel utility and then click on Ok on the Pop up that comes up. So, I have configured it in the following way : Opened the Excel Workbook Attached my Object, lets say Obj, to the opened Workbook And, then clicked on the Ok button on the pop up that has been identified by me in the object as an element using an action item. Now, if I run this Ok operation normally while the Excel is already opened it works. But if I try first opening the workbook and then following the steps as listed, the process stops at Open Workbook Action item; it doesn't move further nor does it show any error. In the status bar, it shows 'verifying opening of workbook'. Only if I click on the 'OK' manually does it move further to attach my object to Excel. Please tell me what steps I can follow to Open the Workbook and attach the workbook to my object and then click on Ok via the Press Command in the Object. P.S. : I am attaching the Pop up that appears in the Excel Utility.
0 REPLIES 0