cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with license

Jorge_LuisCures
Level 2
Hi, im getting an error during the license activation of License (Education). I installed the license in my old laptop, and now I get a new laptop from our business and I installed blue prism again, but once I try to put the license i get the following message error when I generate the key to activate the license:

Error code 0x400: I'm afraid it is not possible to process this licence activation request. Please contact Customer Services citing the error code for support in completing your activation either by RAISING A SUPPORT TICKET or by emailing SUPPORT@BLUEPRISM.COM directly

I don't know what to do right now, the license is active in my old laptop, i need to remove it and install in the new laptop so it works? I'm a bit lose right now.

Thanks in adive

------------------------------
Jorge Luis Cures Carlé
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello,

A Blue Prism Learning Edition license can only be activated once, and it sounds like you have already activated it on your old computer.

However, the good news is you can renew your Learning Edition license and in effect, get a new one for your new computer.

Simply request a new Blue Prism Learning Edition license from our Digital Exchange.

Hope this helps

Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello,

A Blue Prism Learning Edition license can only be activated once, and it sounds like you have already activated it on your old computer.

However, the good news is you can renew your Learning Edition license and in effect, get a new one for your new computer.

Simply request a new Blue Prism Learning Edition license from our Digital Exchange.

Hope this helps

Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism