cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning Edition License Key

RajNarayan
Level 2
Anyone know how to request a new license key for an extension to the Learning Editio? Somewhere else on this site I read that we can request an extension to the Learning Edition but I haven't been able to figure out how to request a new license key.

Thanks!

------------------------------
Raj Narayan
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hello Amador,

Waiting a month does not sound right at all but I'll stick with the same guidance.  On the Blue Prism Learning Edition asset on the Digital Exchange, you want to choose the option to Get License. 

You will receive an email when Blue Prism has allocated your license and the software is available for download (within the next 24 hours). Do check your spam folder - just in case.

If you don't receive an email or keep receiving the access denied page, please contact our Digital Exchange customer support - dxsupport@blueprism.com.

Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism

View answer in original post

10 REPLIES 10

chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello Raj,

It's easy (once you know how), to request a new Learning License.  You can simply choose Get License from the Blue Prism Learning Edition assets on the Digital Exchange.  We'll then send you a new Learning license which will be active for another 90 days.

Tip: As I type this response, you can request a new Learning License every 90 days so that you can continue your Blue Prism learning journey.

Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism

Hello Chris, 

I just signed up with Blue Prism and enrolled in the Foundation level course.
I can't find the download for the Blue Prism software to contiune the course. I have looked here: https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/blue-prism-learning-edition and requested infromation but haven't recieved any respond.

When I try to acces this side of your portal: https://portal.blueprism.com/system/files/documents/v6.6%20Getting%20started%20-%20Blue%20Prism%20Trial%20and%20Learning%20Editions.pdf it's blocked. What steps should I take to proceed with my learning?

Josefine Ericsson

Hello Josefine,

On the Blue Prism Learning Edition asset on the Digital Exchange, you want to choose the option to Get License.

One of our Digital Workers will send you an email with a Learning license key and provide you guidance on how to setup Learning Edition on your computer.  Behind the scenes, we also assign you special permissions so that you can download Blue Prism and gain access to the help and educational materials on our University.

Hope this helps

Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism

Likewise here.  I requested a license key (Learning edition) since last month but to-date, I did not received it yet.  

Getting access denied as well:https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/site/global/access_denied/access_denied.gsp

Amador Yranon

Hello Amador,

Waiting a month does not sound right at all but I'll stick with the same guidance.  On the Blue Prism Learning Edition asset on the Digital Exchange, you want to choose the option to Get License. 

You will receive an email when Blue Prism has allocated your license and the software is available for download (within the next 24 hours). Do check your spam folder - just in case.

If you don't receive an email or keep receiving the access denied page, please contact our Digital Exchange customer support - dxsupport@blueprism.com.

Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism

Hi Chris,

I was able to download BP 6.7. Learning Edition because Andrew of your customer support made some adjustment to my account  to have a temporary access.  However, there were no license key.  I also checked the spam and the download folder if there some license file.

I clicked the Get License button and getting this message {"recordCount":0,"notifications":[]}.  Am not sure about this notification, maybe was not properly spied LOL.

Thanks,

Amadpr

Amador Yranon

Hello Amador,

I couldn't tell with your last post whether you now have a Blue Prism Learning Edition license.

I'll repeat my previous post with some minor tweaks:

On the Blue Prism Learning Edition asset on the Digital Exchange, you want to choose the option to Get License. 

Tip: If you don't receive an email or you keep receiving an error, you can contact our Digital Exchange customer support team via email and they will be able to help you - dxsupport@blueprism.com.

Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism

Hi Chris.

I thought this thread might be a good place to ask this question. How long is the learning addition license good for? The fact sheet says 90 days while the DX says 180 days.

Note screen shots below:
11063.png
11064.png

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism

Hello Jack,

As a part of our Blue Prism COVID-19 Response Program, we extended the Learning Edition licenses to 180 days.  We were working very quick to make that happen, and it looks like we didn't update all the Learning Edition collateral.

Although in practice, we currently allow learning users to request a new learning license when their current license is due to expire, so the net effect of whether a license lasts 90 days or 180 days doesn't change how much learning time we provide.

Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism