cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of what all the application modeller elements mean

mark_a_longden
Level 2
I'm trying to automate a SAP-based website, and it's something of a pain. I can't help but feel there's something my training didn't cover, and I want to be able to automate it more successfully, so is there just a list of what all the elements in application modeller mean? The Help section is slightly useful, and the Browser Automation Guide doesn't list all of them either. Any help would be much appreciated.
4 REPLIES 4

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
How every appliction is constructed is different, so which attributes to select will be slightly different for every appliction - the first day or two of interfacing with a new appliction should be identifying how best to interface with it and then sharing those lessons with colleagues. There are two guides on the Portal, the Browser Automation Guide and the new Guide to Accessibility Mode - both of which give some generic/common advise for using the HTML and AA modes with browser applictions.

mark_a_longden
Level 2
Like I said, the Browser Automation Guide doesn't have all, or even most, of the potential fields in it and what they mean. All I want to know is what I'm doing to Blue Prism when I tick or don't tick a certain box in Application Modeller, so I can build the robots in as robust a manner as possible.

sailajareddy
Level 2
Good

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
The attribute list you see is mostley a list returned from the underlying appliction technology itself - it is not a list created and generated by the Blue Prism product. The decision of what to tick and not to tick is therefore not something we can dictate, it is dependent upon how the unique appliction you are interfacing with was built. All Blue Prism can do therefore is give some tips in the guides provided, it is then up to you to spend some time experimenting to find out the best attributes to select for your specific appliction.