cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Agent - the Runtime resource is not active in the control room

Jeppe_OhrtStenb
Level 3
When running the Runtime resource normally everything works fine. We can log-out, but are not able to log in as the resource is not connected as soon as we log out the Runtime resource. Any idea on how the stay connected to the so it is able to run the log-in process? We have updated Login Agent Group Policy settings, and checked the LoginAgentService.config file but do not seem to help. We are running BP V5.0.18 - Login Agent 2.0.0 - Windows 7 //Jeppe
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Jeppe Not sure if i understand the issue completely, but I think the behaviour you describe is to be expected - the resource pc will be terminated by windows when you log out of the system, so staying connected is not really an option. If Login Agent is set up properly, it should start up within a few minutes after log out. Does this happen? Or is the real issue that the Login Agent doesn't start up at all after log out? In this case, could tell me if it works after reboot?

Saransh_Shetty
Level 3
Check your LoginAgentService config file. The connection name must be the same in all the resource PC.I had the similar problem .Your error is mostly in the config file itself. The PC will go offline and come back on a few seconds after log off