cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login failed. The Authentication Server user has not been granted access to this environment.

CHOKKAKULAPushp
Level 4

Login failed. The Authentication Server user has not been granted access to this environment. I have provided required permissions for this user but still getting this error while trying to open from BP . I have retired some users previously which are still visible in Blueprism .Could it be a reason?

------------------------------
CHOKKAKULA Pushpa
3 REPLIES 3

BohyonHwang
Level 9

Keep in mind this attention when installing Authentication Server.

31025.png

Fortunately, a direct database connection will allow you to log in, so give it a try.

Bohyon Hwang
Director
블루프리즘
Seoul
+82262033950

Hello,

May I know how native admin user can login without using authentication server login? Even when I try to configure SQL connection for the same database still the mode of login is showing as login using authentication server in BP. Can you please let me know the steps to get login using BP credentials.

CHOKKAKULA Pushpa

BhaskarGudiband
Level 3

Hello,

We recently installed Blue Prism v7.2.1 and we are facing the same issue when we are trying to login to Blue Prism. Users have been added to Blue Prism via Active Directory. Could you please assist if the issue is resolved on your end.

Thanks

Bhaskar Gudibandi