cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login on webpage that send an SMS verificaiton code

AndersNorlyk
Level 2
The title more or less says it all. I am currently trying to log on to a WebPage through blueprism. Normally this would be very easy, but I find myself in untouched territory. After having written the username and password this website send an sms verification code hooked up to a cell-phone (you specify the phone yourself, when setting up the account on the webpage). Howeverm what I am courios of is if there is any way of letting BluePrism know this code? I think it might be a long shot, but I was thinking one might could link the phone up with blueprism or let BluePrism "act" as the phone perhaps?

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated!
Best,
Anders

------------------------------
Anders Norlyk
Junior Analyst
Private
Europe/Aarhus
1 REPLY 1

AmiBarrett
Level 12
Blue Prism would need some way of talking to the phone directly. One thought is to automatically have the phone forward the SMS to an e-mail address (there's multiple apps out there that'll let you do that for no additional charge other than normal SMS rates). Or, if it's an Android, you could technically keep it permanently hooked up to the system in development mode (probably using the Android SDK) and read the SMS list from the phone directly that way.

Ami Barrett
Lead RPA Software Developer
Solai & Cameron
America/Chicago