Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Process Lock

Is there any way to identify if a process running on a bot is already in use by any other bot similar to Environment lock ? Example - Suppose I have multiple bots running a single process where we have called another sub processes 'populate queue' a...

Error Related to Blue Prism Database

When started designing the solution the size was 500 MB along with the log file, after completion its size increased to 1.6 GB with the log. Now the solution was in production and its size is 1.96 GB, now the size was increased so much so that the so...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reporting on Deferred Items

Hello,   I am looking for a way to report on deferred items. My use case is as below:   I have worked an item today, but have deferred the item for 10 days. The business would like to see a daily report that details out cases that have been defer...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Date Field changes to YYYY-MM-DD format automatically

I have set up the date action to input date in to a web form. the date is written as and expression converting the input date received in text to date FormatDate(ToDate([Enter Data 1. Application date for enrollment ]), "MM/dd/yyyy") however when the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BluePrims in Remote Desktop Enviroment (Citrix)

Hi all, I have a Blue Prism Architecture setup where servers and database server are in different machines (VDI) which can be accessed only via remote desktop. I scheduled my bot to run at server VM. Now when I am connected to VM using Remote Deskt...

Utility - AutomateC

Hi, Have recently imported a package which includes the BP Business Object - Utility - AutomateC. I have noticed this has a Run Mode set to exclusive. Though I can not understand why , as it uses no applications or anyform of U.I. in the foreground....

MS Excel VBO - Add-ins

I'm opening a set of templates that require an Add-In. Using the MS Excel VBO add-ins are not enabled the way they are when the file is opened manually. Refer to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/213489 for a more technical explanation. Is the...

Polimorfismo in Objects

Hello, I would like to use a object but some dependency with another object that used the methods but this implemented more methods.   Thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Conflict with the imported namespace 'iTextSharp'

Hi everyone. I'm trying to create business object with using iTextSharp library. But when I export dll, Blue Prism informs about conflict error. Page: Initialise Stage: Stage1 Type: Error Action: Validate Description: Compiler warning at top sectio...

RemoveDuplicates Excel VBO help

Hi everyone. I am trying to create RemoveDuplicates Excel VBO and having troubles with the code   ------------------------------------------------- Dim wb, ws As Object Dim excel, sheet, range As Object   Try   wb = GetWorkbook(Handle, Workb...

License Renewal

Hi RPA Community So I have a question with regards to renewing my teams exiting licenses. We have 40 licenses that expire on 26 February 2019 We have purchased 60 new licenses ( 40 to replace the 40 that are expiring and 20 for future bots) Que...