Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EWS Object Error

The Blue Prism object "EWS Mail Object" for working with outlook is throwing below error. "Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceResponseException: An internal server error occurred. The operation failed.    at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.D...

SyedAbu by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Exception

Is it compulsory to provide only business exception at process level and system at object level? can we not define both kind of exceptions at both the layers?

Easy Launch of a Process

Hello everybody, our client wants to manually trigger a process in the morning at different times. However they request a simple way to do so. Best case would be that the process starts right after the windows login. Another possible option for the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BP crashes when interacting with AA element

We have a Ractive based webapplication that we are trying to integrate some Blue Prism RPA processes on. We are trying to click this HTML button: Send til revisjon When identifying this button via regular HTML spying nothing happens if we trigger a ...

Excel 365

I am using Excel VBO to open Excel 365. Sometimes it opens fine but other times, it just times out. I am wondering why this is happening. Is it due to the memory issues for Excel application or do we need to update the VBO to wait longer?

Automation.exe has stopped Error

Hi, While interacting with web Application, Using Html Mode Click event is not working..it is highlighting the element but not clicking on that element..so we tried using AA mode. When ever we use AA Mode we getting "Automation.exe has stopped Error...

Write to Excel Using OLEDB

Does anyone know how to write a collection to excel using the OLEDB function?  I'm currently using the excel VBO to write 90k rows of data and it's painfully long.  Other options would be appreciated.  Regards, Kevin Ryan

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Surface Automation Recognise Text failure

Hi I'm trying to create a BO for an old application called Tiny Term. Its a mainfame emulator. I need my BO to be able to read text on the screen. I'm working through the surface automation guide as a means of evaluating whether this will be possibl...

WebApi: Unable to set Content-Type header via parameter

I am able to set other custom headers to the parameters passed into a webapi using [parameter name] or to be more specific my parameter is named "content type" so [content type]. However when I attempt to set the header Content-Type it takes this va...

Unable to maximise chrome browser

Unable to maximize chrome browser. Currently spying it in Win32 mode and then using navigate stage to send maximize action. Able to successfully spy the browser window as well as highlighted but maximize is not working. Currently working in Blue pris...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes