Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to minimize a RDP session.

Hello all, I have launched a RDP session of a jump server. From there I have to launch two different RDP sessions (i.e. 100.1.1.101 and 100.1.1.102). I am able to launch 101 server and now I have to minimize it to return to jump server and from ther...

Mapiex - Multiple mail boxes

I am trying to read mails using mapiex from outlook, where I have multiple mail boxes(as in screenshot). Mapiex works fine for default mail box but I am unable to read mail from Manual activities. Kindly give me suggestions how to do it.

Blue Prism Scheduler error

Hi, Iam facing following unique issue in Blueprism while scheduling my process, upon running the process scheduler gives me following error. Could not run the object because one of the code stage has compiler error But when I check my object there ...

Handling .nupkg files

Hi   Could anyone help me please how can we handle .nupkg files in Blue prism?   I  been tried possible ways to import in code stage,     Error: Sometimes I am facing file is corrupted /Sometimes I am facing file could not be found.   Could a...

Splunk intigration in Blue Prism 6.3

Hi All I am trying to integrate Blue Prism version 6.3 to Splunk.  I have tried with the steps mentioned in the document provided by BluePrism (https://portal.blueprism.com/system/files/documents/Splunk%20integration%20with%20Blue%20Prism%20v6_1.pd...

not able to send mail using VBO SMTP/POP3

I am not able to send message through mail by importing mail VBO . Getting the error  as "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure."   Ca...

LoginAgentService.config not found

The Login Agent Service is installed and running. I wanted to locate the LoginAgentService.config file that I expected would be found in the C:\ProgramData\Blue Prism Limited\Automate V3\ folder. There was no such folder, not even a C:\ProgramData\ f...

Login Agent Time Out Error

Hi All, When I execute a Login attempt using Login agent I get the error "ERROR:  : : The operation has timed out." I know that the Login Agent is setup correctly as I can execute a Log out attempt successfully using the same agent. Has anyone got...

Internal Error when adding collection to queue

Hi all, I'm hoping someone has seen this error previously and can help with resolving.  I'm using a standard process which opens an Excel spreadsheet using the MS Excel VBO, gets worksheet as collection (fast) and then uses the Internal - Work Queue...

Session Error While adding data to Queue.

Hi Team , I need help with understanding the following error I am getting while adding a single row to the work queue .   Error : The underlying secure session has faulted before the reliable session fully completed. The reliable session was fault...