cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resouce PC connection lost

EricLiu
Level 5
Hi, I have recently discovered a issue with my Blue Prism run time resources. I have Blue Prism application server installed on machine A. Blue Prism Database installed on machine B. Blue Prism run time resource and login agent on machine C,D, E. Everything is working properly, except every Thursday morning I will find my run time resource connection is lost. When I go into those machines, open up task manager and it shows the machine has been up and running for days, nothing suspicious there. It seems the resource-pc program quit in the middle of the night for no reason... If the resource pc is running properly, we can see it has an icon, see attached. If the connection is lost, I go into the machine this icon is no showing. Meaning the BP resource pc program is not running. Does anyone ever have the same problem? Is there a fix for this? Thanks!
1 REPLY 1

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
The resource pc should not shut down for no reason. Try looking in the event log of the machine (and on the app server) for clues. Also ask around IT whether any new maintenance activities now take place on Wednesday evening and Thursday morning.