Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Web Service Exposer--Basic Authentication issue

Hi Team,    We are currently using BP version 6.2.1 and we have exposed our BP service to external team like appian.So when they consume our service they are getting €œ401 Unauthorized€ error even though they send the right credentials and make use ...

Use case idea

Hello, I have a use case to start a process in Blue prism when an email with specific subject was received. Inputs to implement this really help. Thanks in Advance

Automatically set exception at CleanUp

Hi All, I am facing an issue in workqueue. My task is marked as completed in Work Queue but while generating the report the task is marked as exception "Automatically set exception at CleanUp ". Kindly suggest any solution. Thanks in advance.

AnilJha by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EWS Read Email using Blue Prism Code Stage

Hi Team, I am using C# code for EWS Read Email Process in Code stage using Blue Prism. I am getting the mail data from Email Input folder to FindItemsResults based on the Subject. Now I want to add the data (Subject, Body, From, To, etc.), to Colle...

Timeout when start process by CMD

When I started some process by cmd every time before process start  I must waiting something. Why does timeout occur? For what this timeout needed? Maybe there is a way to get rid of the timeout? 

Error: The window spied was not found in the model

Hi,   I've used a certain application, 'Quick', on the VM environment. Then I've faecd below error when navigating the elements on a certrain menu window. There was an error during the spying operation. System.ApplicationException: The window s...

captricity and Blue Prism

Hello All,     I know there was some announcement regarding BP and Captricity coming together as partners. Just checking if BP can access Captricity and convert a PDF document into XML to process? Just want to check if anyone had done this before.  ...

Retrieve Credentials in the Initialise page

Hi all, Need your advice on whether my approach and thinking are right. I am storing database credentials in the credential manager and using the initialize page to call the Credentials Get action and store the values in variables, all defined in t...

Common Objects

Hi,   Is there any way to get the list of processes are using same Object? And also need to get the list of Objects used in a Process into Excel. I need to extract these details into an Excel   Thanks and Regards, sudharsan

Active Queues not working as Expected

Hi Team, i have created a Active Queue. where the instance have been created and placed inside this Active queue but still the Active queue is not processing it. Resource PC is available and free to be used.   Please suggest if any other configur...