Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blue Prism Event Log

Hello, We have Blue Prism installed on two servers, one as a fail over. As part of our testing for a separate issue we have had one switched off and the other switched on and upon swapping these over we have noticed that one server's event log is mu...

Extract data using Reg expression extraction utility

Hi I have this pattern -> (?:(?:https?|ftp|file):\/\/|www\.|ftp\.)(?:\([-A-Z0-9+&@#\/%=~_|$?!:,.]*\)|[-A-Z0-9+&@#\/%=~_|$?!:,.])*(?:\([-A-Z0-9+&@#\/%=~_|$?!:,.]*\)|[A-Z0-9+&@#\/%=~_|$]) for extracting url from a text. The thing is I don't know ahead...

Interacting with the Windows Desktop

Blue Prism indicates that it's possible to interact with applications running under a different user ID by using surface automation and issuing commands through the SendKeys method to the Windows Desktop. Since the Windows session and its desktop are...

SAML and Blue prism integration

Any info on how Blue prism can be integrated with SAML? It would require prism to generate a SAML request(request type would be an Authentication request for user loigin).   Thanks, Ravi

blue Prism automating SAP BExAnalyzer

Hi BP Community!   Has anyone got experience in automating a sap BExAnalyzer?   i am trying to create an object but as soon as the object launches. it just stops working. and just not attaching,   Thanks in advance!

Write Value - Collection Within Collection

Hi, We are trying a working process deployed in production. In order to improve this process, we are trying to group the lines with a similar ID together. Therefore, the idea was to go from 10 Queue fields to 4 Queue Field: Current Queue Format: U...

BenRPA by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to run cmd and get the result from CMD ?

I need to design a VBO, the step is  1, run a command , such as tesseract.exe --tessdata-dir .\tessdata  C:\Users\seiya\Desktop\random.jpg  - -l eng --psm 8   then it will return a string , refer to the attachment.   2, then I need to get the '...

Active Queue setup

I am trying to setup Active queue using the resource pools. I have created a resource pool that I would like to be assigned to the Queue. Nothing shows up on Assigned resource pool drop down on queue configuration setup. Please can you provide some ...

Failed to create session on C1W-BPDRR01 - Failed to get effective run mode - Unable to calculate run mode - object Closer-Single VBO does not exist

I started cleaning up our BP environment and now there is a process that will not run because of the failure mentioned in the subject. When I reviewed the dependencies that VBO is not listed yet the process is still looking for the VBO mention. That ...

Caching Element Location Enhancement Request

Hey! So I am working with an application that likes to layer screens on top of one another. This leads to a pretty bloated HTML file and I am thinking this is why Blue Prism is slow to identify the element on the screen.  I can speed up the element...