Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Queuing Processes Running in Pools

Hi all, We run a number of processes in a pool of 4 resources.  If all of the resources are busy running processes and we add a 5th, the 5th process terminates.  Does anyone have any experience in how to deal with this?  Ideally we'd like the 5th p...

Work Queues - Get Report Data via http call

I wanted to know if there is a way to make a http call and get the same information that the Business Object "Work Queues" gives me with the Action "Get Report Data". I would need to get information about the number of worked and not worked records p...

How to set BP calendar?

Could anybody advice: my process should run 1-2 days in month, but days depend on client calendar updated yearly. I like to use BP calendar, but there is no option to select working days (only add non-working, but in my case I have to add 340 days) ....

Queue Reports object

Hello    Am trying to generate a queue report using the new "Queue Reports" package. However, if my report to be generated has only one row, it gives me the error ": AutoFill method of Range class failed" Also is there a way to include "Total Work...

MS ACCESS based Application

Hi All ,   I have a scenario here. I am able to open and work on an ACCESS based application using blueprism in my desktop but not from C drive. Is there any specific parameter change I need to do in Application modeller , inorder to make it work ...

Webservices & Session Variable Input

Hello all, I'm currently attempting to develop a method with which to add cases to different queues through use of a webservice. My imagined workflow is as follows: Our case management software currently outputs a webhook containing case data. I ...

Better looping on a modified collection

I've got some custom collection manipulation code I wrote using the Linq library. I discovered the other day that if you loop through a collection, then pass it into a custom code stage to modify it mid-loop, the row position resets after it returns ...

HTML v6 - Unable to spy Elements

Hi all, I am experience the following:   In version 5 I was be able to spy all elements that I wanted from a browser application using HTML mode. After upgraded to version 6 I am not able to spy HTML elements at all to the same browser application...

BP Login/Logout Agent

Hello, we are using login/logout agents for our resources scheduled on specific times. It works fine but sometimes after logout , login agent doesn't work and machine is offline showed in control room - actually we don't know why ? Has anyone ever ...

MaNe by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes