cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Failed Message

CR
Level 4
When I run a process manually from the Control Room I get  a popup window with the following error. Error Message-" QuickHelp is unable to connect to the required files. Please make sure you have an Internet connection and try to connect again. If you still receive this message check with the network administrator to make sure your firewall or proxy server isn't blocking access. Can you point out to me what QuickHelp is and why is it trying to pull it in as we run a process. I can get to the internet on the PC.  Can anyone explain why I get this message and how to resolve the issue. The process then terminates with  this error "ERROR: Internal: Could not execute code stage because exception thrown from code stage: Cannot create ActiveX component.  
4 REPLIES 4

CR
Level 4
Additional info: I am running the process in the control room on a resource PC.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
I don't think QuickHelp is related to BP, maybe it's something to do with what the process is trying to automate?

CR
Level 4
Does it have something to do with VBO ? The error pops up on "Create Instance" of the excel VBO.

CR
Level 4
Its related to the "BrainStorm" software. Is that installed with Blue Prism by any chance?