cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logs in BluePrism

JeromeRajan
Level 3
Amateur alert! I know this is one of the first things I should have learnt but I'm struggling to figure out where I can view the logs of a process? Please help   Thank you
5 REPLIES 5

NarayanShrawagi
Level 6
Hi There,   You can see logs in Systems>>Audit>>Process Logs
Narayan

JeromeRajan
Level 3
Thank you!

AmithRajagopal
Level 4
Hi ,   Is there any way to retrieve logs of a process through a process ? for audit purpose . Is there any way to get logs of different process as a report for auditing ?   regards, amith

SandeepKutwal
Level 4
Hi Team,   Where can we see tha BluePrism software logs ? Lets say we need trace / logs for ""Connection Configuration"" window itself . We are getting below error message while connecting to BP app server , so need detailed trace log to further analysis .   System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityNegotiationException: The caller was not authenticated by the service. ---> System.ServiceModel.FaultException: The request for security token could not be satisfied because authentication failed.    at System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityUtils.ThrowIfNegotiationFault(Message message, EndpointAddress target)    at System.ServiceModel.Security.SspiNegotiationTokenProvider.GetNextOutgoingMessageBody(Message incomingMessage, SspiNegotiationTokenProviderState sspiState)    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Hi, sandeepk, do you know you can check EventViewer for details (even though I doubt you will find there more information) and you can also try to go through BPServer.exe utility which shows the output in the box within application. One more question - are your domains two way Trust? Zdenek