Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mapiex Error - Failed to access Message Store

I'm using the BluePrism Mapiex object to send and get mails, but I'm having the following issue: ERROR: System Exception : Error while sending e-mail:Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to access message stor...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Multi-Team Environment Structure

Hello,   With the new v6.3 more possibilities with Multi-Team Environments were given. Apart from the User Guide on this topic are there any best practices available on which the individual's project setup can be build on? We are currently having...

Best way to clear Collection?

In paragraph Process or Object design considerations of https://help.blueprism.com/Operational-Support/Performance/Routine-Maintenance/1141009962/How-do-I-diagnose-and-avoid-Out-Of-Memory-issues.htm developers are advised to clear Collections after u...

Validate if the document is Password Protected

Hi,   I have a requirement which needs to check if the document is password protected before proceeding to any further business process. This is for WORD as well as for a PDF document.   Also how to confirm if the WORD document is a read only doc...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to use HTML spying moge.

Hi, I'm unable to use HTML spying mode in web browser application. I'm using IE v11. I check application wizard and parameters are filled correctly (web based application runs from executable file - C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe) ...

Collection Headers containing spaces

Hi, I developed a process in BP v5 where I use an excel file to populate a collection and load queue. The headers of this source excel contain Column Headers that have additional spaces e.g. "POLICY    " 'Get next item' then populates collection It...

Authentication using SQL server VBO

hi! Question is around accessing SQL server using VBO object. All access to SQL DBs in our company is controlled using AD Groups. I am in the same group as our test robot for test SQL and production robots for live SQL. Within my Dev environment, ...

Datediff

I need to work out the number of weeks between 2 dates. In v5 I could use Datediff even though it said it going to be deprecated. It doesn't work at all in v6. What is the alternative?

Licences and multiple processes

Hi all,   Will a single licence allow a resource to run multiple processes? i.e. a foreground and a background process? I'm thinking about a  background process that would run in the background and handle undesirable popups to allow the main proces...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Kill failed runtime windows sessions

From time to time, a runtime process ends in a non-controlled way, so runtime process ends but the windows session that was executing the process remains. Because of this, loginagent cannot start again and the resource appears as offline. The only w...