cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAPIEx 'Get Mail' action Error - Failure in Get Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to open sub-folder.

KrishnaswamyM_J
Level 2
Hi Experts,    I'm currently getting the below error in one of the process while using MAPIEx 'Get Mail' action.    Failure in Get Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to open sub-folder 'BluePrism'.   I'm not facing any issue if I did not mention anything in 'Sub Folder' property of the 'Get Mail' as Blue Prism retrieves mail from default folder - "Inbox". However, I want to read email from different folder named "BluePrism" in the Outlook profile.   Blue Prism Version: 5.0.18.0. MAPIEx Library Version: 1.1.15.   After installing the MAPIEx library, I restarted the BP Server Service.    Please advise.    Thanks in advance for your support.
3 REPLIES 3

AndrewWatts
Level 3
Similar query. I don't want to retrieve mail from inbox but another folder which is not a subfolder of the inbox. How can you set Mapiex to do this ?

RonaldZhanje
Level 2
Try to change your default mail delivery location ""Default Mail Delivery Location In Outlook

KrishnaswamyM_J
Level 2
Thank you zhanje for the workaround solution.