cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS Outlook Email VBO: "ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Call was rejected by callee. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010001 (RPC_E_CALL_REJECTED))"

NikolaosVlisidi
Level 2
Hello, While we are trying to list the e-mails from outlook using "MS Outlook Email VBO" we get the following message: "ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Call was rejected by callee. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010001 (RPC_E_CALL_REJECTED))". Our process works correctly in 5 different VMs (DEV & UAT environments) but not in the production environment where the user is limited. Any ideas?   PS. we are using BP v6.3   Best Regards,   Nikos  
5 REPLIES 5

DaveMorris
Level 14
Is Outlook set up the same on the prod VMs as on the DEV/UAT VMs?
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

AmiBarrett
Level 12
Have you checked the Trust Center settings in Outlook for Programmatic Access?

NikolaosVlisidi
Level 2
I have already asked from the system admin to apply the Programmatic Access setting. We are waiting for his feedback. Thank you for the tip.

Udaya_SankarC1
Level 2
We have already set the Programmatic Access settings to never warn and still we are getting the error. We have got the error ""ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Operation aborted (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004004 (E_ABORT))""   Help us to resolve this

ManoharBurra
Level 3
Hi cudasan,   I had same issue. I have got the same error. If you try open outlook manually and minimized it then try to send mail through blueprism this error wont occur. But If you close outlook and try to send mail. same error will happen.  Dont know what happen? Please anyone suggest something. Thanks in advance