cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mainframe Automation - Spy Grid not appearing on Emulator

NarayanShrawagi
Level 6
Hi, I have created an object to automate a mainframe emulator. But during spying , grid is not appearing. The below image appears while spying. I tried multiple ways but didnt help.   I am using Attachmate emulator and I have configured DLL as HLLAPI32 and calling convention as Windows API
Narayan
2 REPLIES 2

Mritunjay_DattT
Level 2
If you search for Mainframe in the knowledgebase (now accessible via a ? button at the left of the Portal) you will find an article titled 'How do I connect to my uncommon mainframe emulator?' Your mainframe needs to be hllapi compliant (something all the enterprise terminal emulators are) - if it is not I would recommend your organisation looks to get an emulator that is hllapi compliant as it will pay for itself in speed of development and runtime when compared to using surface techniques against a non-compliant emulator.

PierreGruszczyn
Level 2
Hello, I have the same issue with a mainframe emulator, same screen result. Did you found a solution ? if yes, could you please share it with me ? thank you in advance for your help. (I created a post on the subject as well https://portal.blueprism.com/forums/technical-queries/spyingapplication-integration/mainframe-reflection-net-error-when-resizing).