cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

❓[March 30] Ask Me Anything - Benefits, Visualizations and Reporting❓

MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi Community! 

We're excited to offer you a new way to engage with Blue Prism product experts in real time! On March 30th at 8-9am CT, our experts will be available right here in the Blue Prism Product community for a live Ask Me Anything session where they will answer your questions about Benefits, Visualizations and Reporting.  

So, how does it work?
1) Enter any questions you have on the topic into the comments below
2) Tune back here on March 30th at 8am CT
3) Our experts will answer any questions that have been left here ahead of time, and will be on standby to answer any new questions that come in live during the 1 hour long session

*Please note: during this session we will not be able to provide answers around when new functionality may be incorporated into the product. However, we can provide clarity into extracting benefits, sharing the benefits, reporting, and analyzing the MI.

Want to download this event to your calendar as a reminder to tune back on the day of? RSVP or click "Download to Your Calendar" in the event here: Ask Me Anything - Benefits, Visualization and Reporting 

So, do you have any questions on Benefits, Visualizations and Reporting in the Blue Prism product? Why not post below - now's the time to ask anything!
20 REPLIES 20

Sure @James McLintock. I've accepted your request and sent you a message.​

------------------------------
Sharmil Shah
------------------------------