cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account not able to fine 'Support Tickets'

SirikanChaigul
Level 2

Dear All,

I am not able to find 'Support Tickets'  option to raise a Blue Prism ticket. I have urgent technical issue and can't support the best solution to customer.

For sending mail to support@blueprism.com , This method received a very slow response.

Thank you

Best regards,

--

18888.gif

Sirikan Chaigul | Manager | PI-IT Advisory

EY Corporate Services Co.,Ltd.

33rd Floor, Lake Rajada Office Complex 193/136-137 Rajadapisek Road, , Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Office: +66 2264 0777 | Fax: +66 2264 0789 | Sirikan.Chaigul@th.ey.com

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. EY is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.
1 REPLY 1

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Please send an email to support@blueprism.com and please request access to the web interface for Tickets.

------------------------------
Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd
------------------------------