cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help to Solve the 403 error while working with IBM Language Translator skill

Hemant_KumarGah
Level 4

Hello All,

Was working with IBM Language Translator skill and came across an error which states Forbidden can you one please help me in resolving the error. Attaching the error message for reference. The same flow worked fine last week.

25199.png
Waiting for the help 
Thank you 

------------------------------
Hemant Kumar Gahlot
Lead - RPA/Intelligent Automation
SmartBridge Educational Services Pvt Ltd
Hyderabad

4 REPLIES 4

EmersonF
MVP
Hi, vcan you check if there are any tokens or credentials to update in the request? , 403 if the server received, understood but did not authorize the response, most likely due to some authentication factor

Emerson Ferreira
Sr Business Analyst
Avanade Brasil
+55 (081) 98886-9544
If my answer helped you? Mark as useful!
Sr Cons at Avanade Brazil

I have given the token and also given the required auth yet unable to figure out how to resolve and can you please were can I find reuests.

Hemant Kumar Gahlot
Lead - RPA/Intelligent Automation
SmartBridge Educational Services Pvt Ltd
Hyderabad

REVANTHSUNKARA
Level 3
Hi Mam,
             I've used semicolon as per your instruction but when i use semicolon the last mail id which i am entering in the list of recipients is only receiving the mail. the rest are not receiving the mails. that's the problem. 

REVANTHSUNKARA
Level 3
I've used semicolon and if used then the last recipient email which i am entering is only able to get the mail and for the rest email is not being received.