cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Bot start from Controll room, Java Application

AndreasMengert
Level 2
​Hi Community,

i face a problem when i try to run my bot on our VDI started from the controll room. If i start the bot directly on the VDI or if im Loged in to the VDI as the Bot and start the Process via Controll Room, the Bot works as desinged. If i start the bot in the controll room without beeing loged in to the VDI (Bot is logged in to the VDI via Login Agent) the Bot has an issue in finding the application it should work with.

There are two points were the bot terminates:

- Option 1: the application starts and the Bot terminates with a "bad handle" (ERROR: Internal: Das Handle ist Ungültig). This seems to come from BluePrism itself, since it isn't an exception created by my self

-Option 2: the application starts, the Bot logs in attaches the new opened window but has problems to activate the window. It runs into an Exception after 3 Retrys to activate the Window.

Has anyone an idea what could cause this problem? As mentioned: while debugging, starting from the Processcenter or satarting the process while i'm logged onto the VDI the Bot works on it all works just fine.

Thanks for your support!!!

------------------------------
Andreas Mengert
Developer
AUDI AG
Europe/Berlin
1 REPLY 1

VipinMadathum_P
Level 4
​Hi Andreas,

That could be because the required policies are not set on the VDI. Please try following the steps mentioned in the below post.

http://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/support-center#/path/1137420332

Thanks,
Vipin

Vipin Madathum Padikkal